Disclosure: I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be very beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products if you feel the same way.
Leadpages: I use LeadPages for almost everything when it comes to sales pages, opt-in forms, email collection, video courses…you name it, LeadPages does it!
WPCurve: Access your own WordPress ninja all day every day for $69 per month.
Infusionsoft: It is the best CRM for email marketing, eCommerce, contact management, membership sites…you name it…they do it. Not cheap, but incredibly robust.
My favorite Entrepreneur products
- Hootsuite: Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard. Manage multiple networks and profiles!
- LeadPages: The easiest way to create landing pages, launch pages, sales pages, and other conversion pages for your website. Incredible tutorials & support makes LeadPages the total package.
- 99 Designs: In need of a logo, website banner, or Podcast image? Submit your description, designers compete, & you choose your favorite! If you are not satisfied, walk away with a full refund…you can’t lose!
- Libsyn.com: This is where I will host all of my podcasts.
- Audible: Get your first audiobook for FREE today. And check out the NEW feature ONEBOOK that let’s you send a free audio book to anyone you want.
- WordPress: This is simply the best Blog Publishing Platform available. It is free, extremely customizable and has an incredible support system. Make sure you click the link or the image and go to the .org site, not the .com site. Very different animals.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- E-Junkie: If you are looking for a shopping cart and/or buy now buttons in order to sell downloads and tangible goods on your website, look no further. E-Junkie has a simple interface, integrates well with PayPal, and has a great support staff.
- ClickBank: The Internet’s leading retailer of digital products. Whether you’re looking to sell, promote, or shop for digital goods, ClickBank will allow you to do so quickly and effectively.
- Paypal: Paypal is a must to accept payments through the above shopping carts.
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Clicky: Clicky is just like Google Analytics, except it’s easier to use, and you can view how many people are on your site (and what they are doing) in real time! Your first site is free.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Legalzoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini: You’ll learn the six universal principles, how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and how to defend yourself against them. Perfect for people in all walks of life, the principles of Influence will move you toward profound personal change and act as a driving force for your success.
- 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss: Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles: I put the audible link since I prefer listening to this over reading it.